Commission Dye // Silk Swing Flags (Set of 2)
Commission Dye Silks
You can submit your prayer requests and bible verses, or you can submit your unique color arrangements & combinations that speak to you. I will seek God's heart for you while I create. If you have a piece of artwork that you own, then we can also print that artwork onto a silk flag. Please ensure that you have the appropriate copyright, and please be aware of the size restrictions for your artwork. It's possible that some of the artwork may not fit onto the silk without being distorted. The Commission Dye may take as long as 3 months if the request involves printing.
If you are ordering "Commission Dye'', you will be receiving an exclusively unique set. Other layers used for this commission dye will NOT be for sale. If you are submitting an artwork for printing, only one set will be produced. Please use Contact Us to inquire about submitting your photo/digital artwork.
MEDIUM SWING FLAGS 43" x 39" (Set of 2) // No Rods // Weighted with Chain
LARGE SWING FLAGS 47" x 44" (Set of 2) // No Rods // Weighted with Chain
- Experience Level: Medium to Advanced
- Fabric: 8mm Habotai silk. Habotai silk is a natural lightweight, soft, lustrous, supple and shimmering material
- Flexibility is 100%
- All edges are rolled/hemmed
- Great for traveling with as the swing flag will fold up into a small size
Note: Because swing flags are used at such a high velocity they will be more susceptible to wear and tear compared to our flags with Rods.
For Commission Dyes:
Swing Flags Instructions & Best Practices
8 Commission Dye Options:
- In my style of dyeing silk, I love to see liquid flowing and color blending. If I want to blend the color well, I need to slow down the color to set slowly. It will require me to use multiple layers of silk while I create your set of flags. This may result in one or two extra sets of similar flags with the finished product.
- If you are ordering "Commission Dye'', you will be getting the best blending set. Other layers will NOT be for sale.
- If you are submitting an artwork for printing, only one set will be produced.
- These flags are made one of a kind and will not be duplicated.