Ignite // (L) Silk Flags (Set of 2) - RTS
"“Don’t be afraid!” Elisha told him. “For there are more on our side than on theirs!” Then Elisha prayed, “O Lord, open his eyes and let him see!” The Lord opened the young man’s eyes, and when he looked up, he saw that the hillside around Elisha was filled with horses and chariots of fire." 2 Kings 6:16-17
These flags are made specifically to speak to the individual.
They are one of a kind and cannot be exactly duplicated again.
Light and Flowing
Experience Level: Beginner to Advanced
Material: 100% Organic Mulberry Silk 5mm highest quality in the industry
Rod: Flow Rods™
Silk Flags (Set of 2)
Large (L): Approx 48"x52"
Note typical normal size is approx 45" x 49" Straight edge
Color may vary slightly from image shown depending on the deivice & monitor used
Small imperfections or runs are part of the dyeing process & uniqueness of each dye
Music by KathrynMarquis.com
Best practices for silk flags:
- Click HERE to watch how to fold your silk flags
- When using the silk flags hold onto the handle & not the silk
- We do not recommend striking the flag ends on the ground as it will wear out the fabric over time
- We do not recommend over gripping the flags. Hold them loosely
- Keep silk away from any type of moisture ie: windows, water bottles
- Store your silks when done using them
- Silk Flags with our Flow Rods™ can be folded into a loop for convenient handling & storage
- We do not recommend washing your silks