Light The Torches // (L) Silk Flags (Set of 2)
Note: Redye is very similar to the stock photo but not exactly the same as every redye is unique
Note: Blues handles
During the first making of these flags. With no idea of how this dye was going to be look like, I heard God say to me, "Light the Torches"
Customized Silk Flags
These flags are made specifically to speak to the individual.
They are one of a kind and cannot be exactly duplicated again.
Light and Flowing
Experience Level: Beginner to Advanced
100% Silk 5mm
Rod: Flow Rods™ Ultra Light Thickness (Not wood) 51"
Silk Flags (Set of 2) Large (L): Approx 48"x52" Note typical normal size is approx 45" x 49"
Color may vary slightly from image shown
Small imperfections or runs are part of the dyeing process & uniqueness of each dye
Music by KathrynMarquis.com
Best practices for silk flags:
- When using the silk flags hold onto the handle & not the silk
- Keep silk away from any type of moisture ie: windows, water bottles
- Store your silks when done using them
- Silk Flags with our Flow Rods™ can be folded into a loop for convenient handling & storage
- We do not recommend washing your silks
- Click HERE to watch how to fold your silk flags