Seeing The Unseen // Silk Flags (Set of 2) - RTS
"So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever." 2 Corinthians 2:18 TPT
Customized Silk Flags
These flags are made specifically to speak to the individual.
They are one of a kind and cannot be exactly duplicated again.
Light and Flowing
Experience Level: Beginner to Advanced
Material: 100% Organic Mulberry Silk 5mm highest quality in the industry
Rod: Flow Rods™ Ultra Light Thickness (Not wood) 45"
Silk Flags (Set of 2): Approx 45" x 49"
Color may vary slightly from image shown depending on the deivice & monitor used
Small imperfections or runs are part of the dyeing process & uniqueness of each dye
Music by bensound.com
Best practices for silk flags:
- Click HERE to watch how to fold your silk flags
- When using the silk flags hold onto the handle & not the silk
- We do not recommend striking the flag ends on the ground as it will wear out the fabric over time
- We do not recommend over gripping the flags. Hold them loosely
- Keep silk away from any type of moisture ie: windows, water bottles
- Store your silks when done using them
- Silk Flags with our Flow Rods™ can be folded into a loop for convenient handling & storage
- We do not recommend washing your silks